So the weeklies these next few weeks are very un-weekly, so while you wait patiently, I thought I'd remind you of all the thrilling posts in my archives. Take your pick, they're carefully curated by what you're in the mood for:
I want to read about travel and adventure! (Or, I just want to see pretty pictures.)
- That time I randomly went to Shelter Island with a boy I hardly knew. (Spoiler: I didn't get murdered.)
- Seven Nights in Hong Kong -- hiking, eating, exploring. (Part one, two, and three.)
- My trip to Las Vegas. Strippers, nightclubs, canyons, Hunter S. Thompson. (Part one, part two, part three and part four.)
- Living out my "Vertigo" dreams in San Francisco (Part one and part two)
- Hot Springs, and Mountains and Bears in Colorado.
- My first trip to Montauk and the one trip that made me fall in love with it.
- Paris and London the second time around.
- Coronado, California and Boston, Mass., briefly.
- Newport, RI.
You're annoying. Here's further proof:
I'm going on too many first dates. Honey, you ain't got nothing on me. These posts are one-tenth of one percent of first dates I've been on...
- My date with a prominent New York birder.
- My MET Museum date.
- Dating men with cars and men with dogs.
- A sad, "I was ghosted," post.
- That date with the famous photographer at my favorite bar.
- How (most of them) take their drinks.